For the second year in a row, FoundationFootprint is proud to be a Jade Sponsor of the Environmental Compliance Conference.
The 2016 Environmental Compliance Conference is being held at Rydges Hotel, 59 Federal Street, Auckland from the 16th-18th November. It will bring together local government officers, to hear the views of experienced peers, exchange ideas, review best practice, learn from case studies and catch up with their colleagues.
Objectives of the Conference:
- · Foster the professional development of compliance officers
- · Learn about best practice from recognised experts
- · Encourage professional debate within the sector
- · Address key issues through practical case studies
- · Hear the views of key stakeholders
The presentation topics will be organised into three steams and attendees will be able to choose which sessions to attend. There will also be a plenary session with International Guest Speaker Tony Oposa
Who should attend this Conference?
The conference is aimed at Territorial Authority and Regional Council Officers working at the front line of the Resource Management Act – compliance, enforcement, incident response and pollution prevention. It will also be of interest to:
- · Compliance Managers
- · Resource Consent Officers
- · Planners